Ways to Save
How will you remember this season?
With over 6 feet of snow so far this season, the time is now to rack up those ski and ride days! Our scheduled closing day is Sunday, April 7th. Spring skiing is here and we can't wait for long warm days on the hill with views of Lake Sunapee and the sun on our backs. Spring is the perfect time to enjoy a drink on the deck of Goosefeathers Pub or nail that one trick in the terrain park you've been trying to get down. And of course, there's no better time to learn to ski or ride than right now! Get into skiing and riding this spring and count the days all summer and fall until you can get back on the hill. Learn more about our Learning Center and book a lesson now! Make sure you share your moments on the mountain with us by tagging @mountsunapee and using the tags #finishstrong and #wearesunapee.
What's the best way to ski for the best value at Mount Sunapee?
1. The most valuable way to ski at Mount Sunapee is to be an Epic Pass Holder! Epic Passes for the 2019-20 season are on sale now! Details here.
2. Don’t have an Epic Pass? Please plan ahead! The best way to buy a lift ticket is very similar to how you would buy an airline ticket – plan ahead and buy in advance! Depending on when you want to ski, and how much in advance you prepare, the price will be determined. So buy online in advance here.
Tuesdays: Ladies Day! Every Tuesday (non-holiday), starting January 8th
- All ladies enjoy a complimentary breakfast upstairs in the Sunapee Lodge
- Enjoy a 90-minute workshop with our amazing PSIA certified instructors and lunch for just $45.00!
- Kids are covered too! Mother Goose Childcare is just $25.00 on Tuesdays
- Buy your lift ticket in advance for the best deal
Wednesdays: Wicked Wednesday!
- Buy online at least 7 days in advance and your ticket price is $41.00
- Buy online mid-advance (1-6 days) and your ticket price is $44.00
- Buy at the ticket window day of (Wednesday) and your ticket price is $47.00
It is important to note that Wicked Wednesday ticket pricing is not valid during holiday periods.