Ways to Save
What's the best way to ski for the best value at Mount Sunapee?
1. The most valuable way to ski at Mount Sunapee is to be an Epic Pass Holder! Epic Passes go on sale this Spring so stay tuned to our social media channels and website so you can get in on the action. The value of an Epic Pass is amazing! The Epic Local is the pass to have to ski the Northeast at Mount Sunapee, Okemo and Stowe, plus some days in CO! Details here.
2. Don’t have an Epic Pass? Please plan ahead! The best way to buy a lift ticket is very similar to how you would buy an airline ticket – plan ahead and buy in advance! Depending on when you want to ski, and how much in advance you prepare, the price will be determined. So buy online in advance here.
Tuesdays: Ladies Day! Every Tuesday (non-holiday), starting January 8th
- All ladies enjoy a complimentary breakfast upstairs in the Sunapee Lodge
- Enjoy a 90-minute workshop with our amazing PSIA certified instructors and lunch for just $45.00!
- Kids are covered too! Mother Goose Childcare is just $25.00 on Tuesdays
- Buy your lift ticket in advance for the best deal
- Save the date for our Ladies Day Extravaganza on Tuesday, March 12th. Learn more!
Wednesdays: Wicked Wednesday!
- Buy online at least 7 days in advance and your ticket price is $41.00
- Buy online mid-advance (1-6 days) and your ticket price is $44.00
- Buy at the ticket window day of (Wednesday) and your ticket price is $47.00
It is important to note that Wicked Wednesday ticket pricing is not valid during holiday periods.