TGIF Race Series
Mount Sunapee Resort’s TGIF Race Series is a fun and social five-race series, which includes the Mark Parris-Rick Hall Memorial Annual Race on March 22. Races are held on Fridays between 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm, starting February 22, 2019. Races are a dual giant slalom, held on Mount Sunapee’s Eggbeater trail.
Race team registration is $400, which includes two runs per team member per race and a half-day, all-mountain lift ticket. Registration is at Guest Services in Spruce Lodge between noon and 2:00 pm. If you’re a non-team member, without a lift ticket, you can still race. The cost is $44 per race (includes a PM half-day lift ticket and only available on race days). The cost for an individual pass holder is $20 and $250 for a team of pass holders. You can register to race and get your lift tickets at the Guest Services Desk in the Spruce Lodge. Half day lift ticket starts at 12:00 pm.
Your team is made up of a maximum of five members and one alternate. Your team can be made up of all male or female members, or mixed. Five members will race and three count towards your team score.
Official NASTAR team format scoring will be used for all races.
Weekly Apres-Race Party
Apres-race gathering, results, and prizes are awarded every week starting at 4:15pm in Goosefeathers Pub. Relax and enjoy complimentary finger food and cash bar while watching the days races on the Pub televisions.
- Check-in is 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm at Guest Services in Spruce Lodge
- Race time is between 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Official NASTAR team scoring will be used for all races. 5 members race, the best 3 count towards the team's final score
- Teams may consist of any combination of males, females, and ages
- Racers must race on one predetermined discipline
- No Make-ups
- Handicaps are based on NASTAR format
- Racers may inspect the course prior to the start by side slipping the course or by going down along the side of the course
- There will be no re-runs for DNF's or DSQ's
- Racers take one run on each course. The best time of the two runs is used for the day's results
22nd Annual Mark Parris - Rick Hall Race
Friday, March 22nd
Sharpen those edges and rally your fastest skiers and riders for a fun day of racing and socializing at Mount Sunapee. The format is official individual NASTAR format. Registration is $49 per person and includes lift ticket, race, BBQ lunch on the Spruce Lodge deck, and apres-ski race awards ceremony. TGIF race teams are already registered. Raffle tickets also for sale to win great items to benefit NEHSA (New England Healing Sports Association). Registration is from 9:30 am -11:00 am in Spruce Lodge.
Questions: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org