Evolution Bike Park
The Evolution Bike Park is a full-service, lift access mountain bike center with full suspension Scott® bike rentals, lesson programs, trail patrol and mechanical support. Our trail system is primarily single track and offers terrain for everybody with nearly five miles of downhill mountain biking.
We have six trails, all of which are maintained regularly and are accessible from the Clipper Ship Quad on South Peak. We also have a pump track and practice loop at the base of the park to get your legs warmed up. Our trails are:
- Out-N-Back (Green Circle)
- Dirt Serpent (Green Circle)
- Flo-Motion (Blue Square)
- Half-Pipe (Blue Square)
- Sidewinder (Blue Square)
- Rock This Way (Double Black Diamond)
|Time||Trail Pass||Trail Pass with SCOTT Bike Rental (includes helmet & pads)
All participants are required to complete our Mountain Bike Liability Waiver.
Whether you are just starting out or a MTB veteran, our certified instructors will guide you through bunny hops, body position on the bike, pedal placement in the corners, and weight distribution while airborne or anything related to downhill mountain biking you wish to learn or improve your skills. Reservations are strongly recommended.
$29/Hour per person
(Maximum of 5 riders per guide)
Reservations are strongly recommended for guides and can be made by calling (603) 763-3564
Elbow & Knee Pads: $10
Evolution Park Rules
- All riders must wear a helmet and wear closed toe shoes.
- All riders are required to complete our Liability Waiver.
- Children ages 15 and under must have a parent or guardian present on-site.
- All bikes must have brakes for both wheels.
- Riding is only allowed on designated mountain bike trails.
- Uphill riding is not permitted.
- A Trail Pass valid for the current day is required to access the trail system.
Pump Track Rules
- Pump track is for bicycle use only
- Helmets are required
- A waiver must be signed before riding the pump track
Dates and Hours
June 23rd - September 3rd, 2018
Sunday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
September 8th - October 8th, 2018
Weekends & Holidays: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm