Our Archery Course has fifteen different 3D animal targets with three different distance points at each target. The course is located 0.7 miles off the backside of the South Peak learning area, which is accessible with a ride up the Clipper Ship quad and is included in the purchase of your access to the course. Guests must bring their own equipment - we do not offer rentals.
The Tackle Shack in Newbury, NH has a great selection of equipment available to rent or buy for those looking to get started.
Single Round on Archery course: $10.00
Rules and Guidelines
- All archers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Target or field points only - no broadheads.
- Please stay on marked paths.
- Always keep arrows pointed downrange.
- Only retrieve arrows when all archers have finished shooting.
- One shot per target.
- Please move through the course in groups of 4 or less.
Liability Waivers: All participants are required to complete our Archery Liability Waiver.
Dates of Operation
June 23rd - September 3rd, 2018
7 days a week: 9:00am - 5:00pm
September 8th - October 8th, 2018
Weekends & Holidays: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm