85th Annual League of NH Craftsmen’s Fair
For nine days in August, the Mount Sunapee Resort in Newbury, NH hosts one of the oldest craft fairs in the nation, with over 300 juried craftsmen selling their work. The 85th Annual Craftsmen’s Fair features original music, great food and fine craft!
Enjoy a day of inspiring demonstrations, hands-on workshops, conversations with craftspeople, and over 200 booths to shop and discover fine craft. This is your opportunity to find fabulous treasures to take home. Bring the whole family – there is something for everyone!
What's New in 2018
- Delight in specialty brews and vintages in our NH Craft Beer and Wine garden!
- Explore our interactive demonstration, The Science and Math of Craft (all ages welcome).
- Exciting musical acts - many at the Fair for the first time thanks to our partnership with The River (92.5 Boston, 102.3 Concord)
- Artisanal food offerings made with local produce, including wood fired pizza, fresh smoothies and delicious barbeque.
- Help celebrate our 85th Fair by purchasing tickets for our 85-piece raffle of spectacular handmade craft donated by our generous juried members!
Adults (ages 13-61): $15
Seniors (ages 62+): $13
Active Military: $13
12 & under: FREE
No pets allowed on fairgrounds or left in vehicles
Dates and Times
August 4 - 12, 2018
10:00am - 5:00pm daily
Rain or shine