10th Annual Fall Foliage Pig Roast & BBQ
Come join us Saturday & Sunday, October 6-7, 2018 for the Annual Fall Festival Pig Roast and BBQ. When summer is coming to a close, what's a better way to enjoy the changing of the seasons than with family, friends, and food? Our Aerial Sky Rides will be running 10:00am - 4:00pm to take in the view of New England fall foliage. Race around the mountain in our 2nd Annual Run Into Winter 5K! Then, take your best shots at our targets during the Duck Drop! There will be food options available a la carte from 11:30am - 3:30pm. We will be serving pulled pork, grilled half chicken, cornbread, sides and desserts served outdoors. Beer will be served on the Sunapee Patio.
Activities will include:
- A pumpkin carving contest (11AM-3PM)
$5 per pumpkin, Judging at 3pm
- Face Painting (11AM-3PM) - FREE
- Aerial Sky Rides (11AM - 4PM)
- 2nd Annual Run Into Winter 5K (Saturday at 10AM, registration at 8:30AM) - First 200 registrants get a FREE T-shirt!
- 2nd Annual Duck Drop (Saturday 10AM - 3PM)
- Hay Wagon rides (1PM-4PM) - FREE
- Inflatable Obstacle Course (11AM-4PM) - FREE
- Live music (12PM - 3PM)
- Games (12PM - 3PM)
Scavenger Hunt, Obstacle Course, Donut on a String
This is a great event for families and we hope you can join us!
Join us in our Adventure Park with activities for the whole family!