Annual Ski Swap
Get ready for the season with new gear!
Saturday: Nov 13 - Nov 13
9:00am - Noon
Sunapee Lodge
Join us for the Mount Sunapee Area Ski Club Ski Swap from 9am to Noon in the Sunapee Lodge. The swap features skis, snowboards, boots, poles, skates, cross country gear, clothing, and items from local shops at great prices! Want to sell something at the sale? Bring it to the Sunapee Lodge on Friday, November 12th between noon and 7:00pm (please note that there is no Saturday morning drop-off). We will accept equipment in good and usable condition which meats safety standards. All clothing must be clean. You will receive 75% from any of your sold items, with the other 25% being donated to the benefit of the Mount Sunapee Area Ski Club Winter Programs. You must be able to pick up any unsold items on Saturday after the sale between 3:00pm and 4:00pm. For more information, call 603-763-3564 or email