Season Pass Agreement
Conditions of Use and Release of Liability Agreement
CONDITIONS OF USE
- This Season Pass is valid for the winter 2017-18 ski season. Skiing and riding privileges expire on the closing day in 2018.
- Season Pass sales are non-refundable. Mount Sunapee offers an optional Pass Protection Program that may be purchased to protect your Season Pass investment in the event of unexpected life events that limit your use of your Season Pass.
- In the event of a transfer to or use by another person of this Pass, or of any behavior which in the opinion of Mount Sunapee management constitutes misconduct or misuse of the facilities, your Season Pass may be revoked without a refund.
- If for ANY reason you do not have your Pass with you, you MUST purchase a ticket to use the lifts. There will be absolutely no refunds for any reason for the required purchase of a day ticket while you are without your Season Pass.
- In the event your Season Pass is lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $25 must be paid for your replacement Pass after a 72-hour waiting period.
- You are bound by all the Rules and Regulations listed on the back of your Season Pass identification card as well as the above Conditions of Use and the following Release from Liability.
RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
- I understand and accept that skiing and/or snowboarding in its various forms is a hazardous sport that has many dangers and risks. I realize that accidents and injuries frequently occur at ski areas and that many obstacles and hazards exist that may or may not be seen. I agree as a condition of being allowed to use Mount Sunapee Resort’s premises and facilities, that I freely accept and voluntarily assume all risk of personal injury or death or property damage. I hereby RELEASE Mount Sunapee Resort; The Sunapee Difference, LLC; Resort Asset Management, LLC; Triple Peaks, LLC; CLP Mount Sunapee, LLC; Ski Resort Holdings LLC; the State of New Hampshire; and, each of their direct and indirect parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, members, managers, agents, employees, directors, shareholders, and officers (hereafter “RELEASEES”) from any claims of legal liability including NEGLIGENCE, for personal injury or death or property damage which results in any way from: conditions on or about the premises or facilities, the operation of the ski area including but not limited to grooming, snowmaking, and/or other ski area operations, natural or man-made obstacles and terrain features or their placement, visibility or conditions, actions or omissions of employees or agents of the area or my participation in any form of skiing, snowboarding or any other activities of the area, accepting myself the full responsibility for any such damage or injury of any kind which may result.
- I further agree that any claim, which I may bring against RELEASEE shall be submitted to the State and Federal courts in the State of New Hampshire and that no claims or actions shall be brought in any other jurisdiction.
- If I am signing on behalf of a minor, I hereby certify that I have full authority to act as his/her legal guardian and in that capacity, I hereby release RELEASEES from all claims of legal liability including NEGLIGENCE and further agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold RELEASEES harmless from any and all damages or losses or claims or actions of any kind brought by any person, including the minor which arises out of the use by the minor of any Mount Sunapee Resort premises or facilities.