Please read over the SEASON PASS AGREEMENT - EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK and FORUM SELECTION AGREEMENT below which you will be asked to sign when you arrive to pick up your season pass. Thank You.
SEASON PASS AGREEMENT - EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK and FORUM SELECTION AGREEMENT
1) In the event of a transfer to or use by another person of this pass, or of any behavior which in the opinion of Mount Sunapee Management constitues misconduct or misuse of the facilities, your Season Pass Identification Card may be revoked at any time without a refund.
2) If for ANY reason you do not have your ID card with you, you MUST purchase a ticket to use the lifts. There will be absolutely no refunds for any reason for the required purchase of a day ticket while you are without your pass.
3) In the event your identification card is lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $50 must be paid for your replacement card after a 48 hour waiting period.
4) Remember, you are bound by all the Rules and Regulations listed on the back of your Season Pass Identification Card as well as the following Release.
1) I understand and accept that skiing and/or snowboarding in its various forms is a hazardous sport that has many dangers and risks. I realize that accidents and injuries frequently occur at ski areas and that many obstacles and hazards exist that may or may not be seen. I agree as a condition of being allowed to use Mount Sunapee Resort premises and facilities, that I accept and voluntarily assume all risks of personal injury, death or property damage. I hereby RELEASE Mount Sunapee Resort, The Sunapee Difference LLC, Resort Asset Management LLC, Triple Peaks LLC, Triple Peaks Inc, CNL Mount Sunapee Income LLC, and the State of New Hampshire, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, directors, officers and shareholders (hereafter “RELEASEES”) from any and all liabilities, including NEGLIGENCE, for personal injury, death or property damage which results in any way from: conditions on or about the premises or facilities; the operation of the ski area including but not limited to grooming, snowmaking, and/or other ski area operations; natural or man-made obstacles and terrain features or their placement, visibility or condition; actions or omissions of employees or agents of the ski area; or, my participation in any form of skiing, snowboarding, or any other activities of the area, accepting myself the full responsibility for any such damage or injury of any kind which may result.
2) I further agree that any claim which I may bring against any RELEASEE shall be submitted to the State or Federal courts of New Hampshire and that no claims or actions shall be brought in any other jurisdiction.
3) If I am signing on behalf of one or more minors, I hereby certify that I have full authority to act as his/her legal guardian and in that capacity, I hereby release the RELEASEES from all claims of liability including NEGLIGENCE and further agree to fully indemnify, defend, and hold the RELEASEES harmless from any and all damages, losses or claims, and actions of any kind brought by any person, including minor(s), which arise out of the use by the minor(s) of any Mount Sunapee premises or facilities.
4) By my signature below, I hereby certify that I have read and understand the terms of the above Season Pass and Release From Liability Agreement and I am signing it freely and of my own accord, realizing it is binding upon myself, my heirs and assigns.