Mount Sunapee ULTRA PASS
Mount Sunapee • Okemo • Crested Butte
Ultra Pass Features
- This is the ultimate pass with unlimited access to three great mountains: Mount Sunapee, New Hampshire, Okemo Mountain, Vermont and Crested Butte, Colorado.
- Valid every day that Mount Sunapee, Okemo and Crested Butte are open.
- Crested Butte Vacation Offer – Receive 25% off when you book through Crested Butte Vacations and stay in a Crested Butte Mountain Resort-managed property. May not be combined with other offers or promotions. Call 1-844-218-5962 for lodging and air reservations and ask for the Mount Sunapee Season Passholder Package.
- Receive three (3) unrestricted days at Pico Mountain, Vermont loaded onto your Mount Sunapee Season Pass.
- 50% off night skiing and riding midweek, non-holiday at Pats Peak, New Hampshire.
- 10% off in the Mountain Outfitters retail shops at Mount Sunapee.
|Adult (Ages 19-64)
|Young Adult (Ages 13-18)
|Junior (Ages 6-12)
|Senior (Ages 65-69)
|Super Senior (Ages 70+)
|Child* (Ages 5 and under)
|See you on the slopes!
* Processing Fee. Child pass available to 6 year old dependent with the purchase of an Adult Ultra Season Pass. Otherwise must purchase a Junior pass. There are no benefits associated with a Child pass. It is merely for convenience.
Direct-to-lift at Mount Sunapee
This season pass issued by Mount Sunapee, which is valid at Okemo, will not be direct-to-lift at Okemo. Pass holders need to present their season pass at Okemo Resort Services to obtain an Okemo specific season pass for use at Okemo.
At Crested Butte, Mount Sunapee Pass holders must present their pass at the Crested Butte ticket office to receive a complimentary lift ticket for the days they will be skiing.
Saturday, December 24, 2016 – Sunday, January 1, 2017
Saturday, January 14, 2017 – Monday, January 16, 2017
Saturday, February 18, 2017 – Friday, February 24, 2017
When purchasing Mount Sunapee Season Pass:
- Rates based on age as of January 1, 2017.
- Management may require proof of age upon purchase.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement. Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- Season Pass purchases are non-refundable. Upon management approval,
a credit may be issued toward future purchases with medical documentation of inability to ski/ride.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $50.00 must be paid for your replacement card after a two week waiting period.