Mount Sunapee • Okemo • Crested Butte
Ultra Pass Features
- This is the ultimate pass with unlimited access to three great mountains: Mount Sunapee, New Hampshire, Okemo Mountain, Vermont and Crested Butte, Colorado.
- Valid every day that Mount Sunapee, Okemo and Crested Butte are open.
- 25% off Crested Butte Mountain Resort Properties. Call 1(844)218-5962 for details and ask for the Mount Sunapee Season Pass Holder Package.
- Receive three (3) unrestricted days at Pico Mountain, Vermont loaded onto your Mount Sunapee Season Pass.
|Adult (Ages 19-64)
|Young Adult (Ages 13-18)
|Junior (Ages 6-12)
|Senior** (Ages 65-69)
|Super Senior** (Ages 70+)
|Child* (Ages 5 and under)
* Processing Fee. Child pass available to 6 year old dependent with the purchase of an Adult Ultra Season Pass. Otherwise must purchase a Junior pass. There are no benefits associated with a Child pass. It is merely for convenience.
Direct-to-lift at Mount Sunapee and Okemo.
At Crested Butte, Ultra Pass holders must present their pass at the Crested Butte ticket office to receive a complimentary lift ticket for the days they will be skiing.
Friday, December 26, 2014 – Thursday, January 1, 2015
Saturday, January 17, 2015 – Monday, January 19, 2015
Saturday, February 14, 2015 – Friday, February 20, 2015
When purchasing Mount Sunapee Season Pass:
- Rates based on age as of January 1, 2015.
- Management may require proof of age upon purchase.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement. Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- Season Pass purchases are non-refundable. Upon management approval,
a credit may be issued toward future purchases with medical documentation of inability to ski/ride.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $50.00 must be paid for your replacement card after a two week waiting period.