SUPER SENIOR MIDWEEK PASS
Mount Sunapee • Okemo
Super Senior Midweek Pass Features
- Ski and ride Monday through Friday during non-holiday periods at Mount Sunapee and Okemo.
- Crested Butte Vacation Offer – Receive 25% off when you book through Crested Butte Vacations and stay in a Crested Butte Mountain Resort-managed property. Includes up to 5 days of free skiing at Crested Butte Mountain. Number of free days of skiing to match number of nights lodging, up to 5 days maximum. Tickets are not transferable and valid for Mount Sunapee passholder only. May not be combined with other offers or promotions. Call 1-844-218-5962 for lodging and air reservations and ask for the Mount Sunapee Season Passholder Package.
- 50% off night skiing and riding midweek, non-holiday at Pats Peak, New Hampshire.
- 10% off in the Mountain Outfitters retail shops at Mount Sunapee
Purchase by October 10, 2016 and receive these extra benefits:
- Includes one $39 Guest Ticket valid any day for friends and family.
- 20% off Adventure Park and Bike Park activities May 28, 2016 – June 19, 2016 and Sept. 10 – Oct. 10, 2016. 10% off June 25, 2016 – Sept. 5, 2016.
|Super Senior (Ages 70+)
|Pricing increase after October 10, 2016
Direct-to-lift at Mount Sunapee
This season pass issued by Mount Sunapee, which is valid at Okemo, is not direct-to-lift at Okemo. Pass holders need to present their season pass at Okemo Resort Services to obtain an Okemo specific season pass for use at Okemo.
Available in Super Senior (70+) age category only.
Saturday, December 24, 2016 – Sunday, January 1, 2017
Saturday, January 14, 2017 – Monday, January 16, 2017
Saturday, February 18, 2017 – Friday, February 24, 2017
When purchasing Mount Sunapee Season Pass:
- Rates based on age as of January 1, 2017.
- Management may require proof of age upon purchase.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement. Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- Season Pass purchases are non-refundable. Upon management approval,
a credit may be issued toward future purchases with medical documentation of inability to ski/ride.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $50.00 must be paid for your replacement card after a two week waiting period.