SUPER SENIOR MIDWEEK PASS
Mount Sunapee • Okemo
Super Senior Midweek Pass Features
- Ski and ride Monday through Friday during non-holiday periods at Mount Sunapee and Okemo.
|Super Senior (Ages 70+)
Direct-to-lift at Mount Sunapee
This season pass issued by Mount Sunapee, which is valid at Okemo, will not be direct-to-lift at Okemo. Pass holders need to present their season pass at Okemo Resort Services to obtain an Okemo specific season pass for use at Okemo.
Available in Super Senior (70+) age category only.
Saturday, December 26, 2015 – Sunday, January 3, 2016
Saturday, January 16, 2016 – Monday, January 18, 2016
Saturday, February 13, 2016 – Friday, February 19, 2016
When purchasing Mount Sunapee Season Pass:
- Rates based on age as of January 1, 2016.
- Management may require proof of age upon purchase.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement. Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- Season Pass purchases are non-refundable. Upon management approval,
a credit may be issued toward future purchases with medical documentation of inability to ski/ride.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $50.00 must be paid for your replacement card after a two week waiting period.