Mount Sunapee • Okemo
Peak Pass Features
- Unlimited skiing and riding at Mount Sunapee all season long.
- Ski or ride Okemo seven days a week, non-holiday periods.
- CRESTED BUTTE BONUS – Peak Pass purchasers get 25% off Crested Butte Mountain Resort Properties, and can ski up to 5 days free, when they book a matching number of nights. Call 1(844)218-5962 for details and ask for the Mount Sunapee Season Pass Holder Package.
- Receive three (3) unrestricted days at Pico Mountain, Vermont loaded onto your Mount Sunapee Season Pass.
|Adult (Ages 30-64)
|Looking for ages 19-29? View the Millennial Pass
|Young Adult (Ages 13-18)
|Junior (Ages 6-12)
|Senior** (Ages 65-69)
|Super Senior** (Ages 70+)
|Child* (Ages 5 and under)
*Processing Fee. Child pass available to dependent 6-year old with purchase of an Adult Peak season pass. Otherwise, you must purchase a Junior pass. There are no benefits associated with a Child pass. It is merely for convenience.
Direct-to-lift at Mount Sunapee and Okemo
Friday, December 26, 2014 – Thursday, January 1, 2015
Saturday, January 17, 2015 – Monday, January 19, 2015
Saturday, February 14, 2015 – Friday, February 20, 2015
When purchasing Mount Sunapee Season Pass:
- Rates based on age as of January 1, 2015.
- Management may require proof of age upon purchase.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement. Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- Season Pass purchases are non-refundable. Upon management approval,
a credit may be issued toward future purchases with medical documentation of inability to ski/ride.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $50.00 must be paid for your replacement card after a two week waiting period.