Mount Sunapee PEAK PASS
Mount Sunapee • Okemo
Peak Pass Features
- Unlimited skiing and riding at Mount Sunapee all season long.
- Ski or ride Okemo seven days a week, non-holiday periods.
- Crested Butte Vacation Offer - Receive 25% off when you book through Crested Butte Vacations and stay in a Crested Butte Mountain Resort-managed property. Includes up to 5 days of free skiing at Crested Butte Mountain. Number of free days of skiing to match number of nights lodging, up to 5 days maximum. Tickets are not transferable and valid for Mount Sunapee passholder only. May not be combined with other offers or promotions. Call 1-844-218-5962 for lodging and air reservations and ask for the Mount Sunapee Season Passholder Package.
- Receive three (3) unrestricted days at Pico Mountain, Vermont loaded onto your Mount Sunapee Season Pass.
- 50% off night skiing and riding midweek, non-holiday at Pats Peak, New Hampshire.
- 10% off in the Mountain Outfitters retail shops at Mount Sunapee
|Adult (Ages 30-64)||$1,269|
|Looking for ages 19-29? View the Millennial Pass|
|Young Adult (Ages 13-18)||$679|
|Junior (Ages 6-12)||$535|
|Senior (Ages 65-69)||$679|
|Super Senior (Ages 70+)||$455|
|Child* (Ages 5 and under)||$30|
|See you on the slopes!
*Processing Fee. Child pass available to dependent 6-year old with purchase of an adult Peak season pass. Otherwise, you must purchase a Junior pass. There are no benefits associated with a Child pass. It is merely for convenience.
Direct-to-lift at Mount Sunapee
This season pass issued by Mount Sunapee, which is valid at Okemo, is not direct-to-lift at Okemo. On your first visit to Okemo please present your season pass at Resort Services to obtain an Okemo specific pass for use at Okemo.
Saturday, December 24, 2016 – Sunday, January 1, 2017
Saturday, January 14, 2017 – Monday, January 16, 2017
Saturday, February 18, 2017 – Friday, February 24, 2017
When purchasing Mount Sunapee Season Pass:
- Rates based on age as of January 1, 2017.
- Management may require proof of age upon purchase.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement. Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- Season Pass purchases are non-refundable. Upon management approval,
a credit may be issued toward future purchases with medical documentation of inability to ski/ride.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $50.00 must be paid for your replacement card after a two week waiting period.