Mount Sunapee • Okemo
Peak Pass Features
- Unlimited skiing and riding at Mount Sunapee all season long.
- Ski or ride Okemo seven days a week, non-holiday periods.
- CRESTED BUTTE BONUS – Peak Pass purchasers get 25% off Crested Butte Mountain Resort Properties, and can ski up to 5 days free, when they book a matching number of nights. Call 1-800-341-5431 for details and ask for the Mount Sunapee Season Pass Holder Package.
- Receive three (3) unrestricted days at Pico Mountain, Vermont loaded onto your Mount Sunapee Season Pass.
|Adult (Ages 30-64)
|Looking for ages 19-29? View the Millennial Pass
|Young Adult (Ages 13-18)
|Junior (Ages 6-12)
|Senior** (Ages 65-69)
|Super Senior** (Ages 70+)
|Child* (Ages 5 and under)
*Processing Fee. Child pass available to dependent 6-year old with purchase of an Adult Peak season pass. Otherwise, you must purchase a Junior pass. There are no benefits associated with a Child pass. It is merely for convenience.
Direct-to-lift at Mount Sunapee and Okemo
Purchase by October 13 and Earn $39 Guest Tickets
Purchase your season pass by October 13 and Adult Peak pass purchasers receive 2 Guest Tickets. All other pass products receive 1 Guest Ticket. The Guest Tickets are loaded on each pass.
Guest Tickets are valid only at Mount Sunapee Resort. The pass holder with their pass and guest must be present to obtain a Guest Ticket. Guest tickets are full-day, all-mountain tickets and can be purchased at any ticket outlet.
Friday, December 26, 2014 – Thursday, January 1, 2015
Saturday, January 17, 2015 – Monday, January 19, 2015
Saturday, February 14, 2015 – Friday, February 20, 2015
When purchasing Mount Sunapee Season Pass:
- Rates based on age as of January 1, 2015.
- Management may require proof of age upon purchase.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement. Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- Season Pass purchases are non-refundable. Upon management approval,
a credit may be issued toward future purchases with medical documentation of inability to ski/ride.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $50.00 must be paid for your replacement card after a two week waiting period.