COLLEGE BREAKOUT PASS
Mount Sunapee • Gunstock • Pico
Are you a full-time student at a college or university? The College Breakout Pass is one of the best college pass deals available with unrestricted skiing and riding on the best snow surfaces in the East and night skiing until 10PM.
College Breakout Pass Benefits
- Access to the three mountains in Southern New Hampshire and Vermont means you can shred the slopes and get back in time for your afternoon class or go night skiing after class.
- Enjoy the best snow surfaces in the East at Mount Sunapee. SKI Magazine has ranked Mount Sunapee in the top 3 for snow quality and grooming for the past 10 years!
- Go night-skiing with your friends after class at Gunstock! Ski or ride until 9PM Tues.-Sunday (10PM Fri. & Sat.)
- Enjoy great vertical all season long at Pico Mountain, VT.
- NO DATE RESTRICTIONS! Ski or ride all season long with zero blackout dates.
- Receive four 50% off "Bring a fellow college student" tickets at Mount Sunapee*
- 10% off retail in the Snow Sports Shops
- Passes purchased through Mount Sunapee MUST be picked up at Mount Sunapee Guest Services.
|College Breakout Pass
College Breakout Pass Requirements
- Proof of registration through Spring 2016 is required.
- College Passes are available to full-time students ONLY.
- A valid picture identification and an original signed letter from the Registrar (embossed with the school seal) stating full-time status through Spring 2015 MUST BE PRESENTED before a College Pass will be issued. SORRY - NO EXCEPTIONS
*College passholder and college student with proper ID must be present at ticket window. Only available at Mount Sunapee where pass was purchased. Not valid December 27–31, 2015; January 16–17 and February 13–14, 2016. Discount off full-price ticket; can’t be applied to any daily specials or other discounted tickets.
When purchasing Mount Sunapee Season Pass:
- Rates based on age as of January 1, 2016.
- Management may require proof of age upon purchase.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement. Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- Season Pass purchases are non-refundable. Upon management approval,
a credit may be issued toward future purchases with medical documentation of inability to ski/ride.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $50.00 must be paid for your replacement card after a two week waiting period.