NH COLLEGE BREAKOUT PASS
Mount Sunapee • Gunstock
Are you a full-time student at a college or university? The NH Breakout Pass is one of the best college pass deals available with unrestricted skiing and riding on the best snow surfaces in the East and night skiing until 10PM.
- Access to the two largest mountains in Southern New Hampshire means you can shred the slopes and get back in time for your afternoon class or go night skiing after class.
- Enjoy the best snow surfaces in the East at Mount Sunapee. SKI Magazine has ranked Mount Sunapee in the top 3 for snow quality and grooming for the past 14 years!
- Go night-skiing with your friends after class at Gunstock! Ski or ride until 9PM Tues.-Sunday (10PM Fri. & Sat.)
- NO DATE RESTRICTIONS! Ski or ride Mount Sunapee and Gunstock all season long with zero blackout dates.
- Passes purchased through Mount Sunapee MUST be picked up at Mount Sunapee Guest Services.
|NH College Breakout Pass
NH College Breakout Pass Requirements
- Proof of registration through Spring 2014 is required.
- College Passes are available to full-time students ONLY.
- A valid picture identification and an original signed letter from the Registrar (embossed with the school seal) stating full-time status through Spring 2014 MUST BE PRESENTED before a College Pass will be issued. SORRY - NO EXCEPTIONS
NH College Breakout Pass Benefits
- Receive four 50% off "Bring a fellow college student" tickets at Mount Sunapee*
- 10% off retail in the Snow Sports Shops
*College passholder and college student with proper ID must be present at ticket window. Only available at Mount Sunapee where pass was purchased. Not valid December 27–31, 2013; January 18–19 and February 15–16, 2014. Discount off full-price ticket; can’t be applied to any daily specials or other discounted tickets.
When purchasing Mount Sunapee Season Pass:
- Rates based on age as of January 1, 2014.
- Management may require proof of age upon purchase.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement. Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- Season Pass purchases are non-refundable. Upon management approval,
a credit may be issued toward future purchases with medical documentation of inability to ski/ride.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $50.00 must be paid for your replacement card after a two week waiting period.