4.0 THE COLLEGE PASS
Mount Sunapee • Okemo • Killington • Pico
If you are a full-time student at a college or university then this is the season pass deal for you! Ski or ride with no restrictions at Mount Sunapee, Okemo, Killington and Pico all season long for one low price.
4.0 The College Pass Benefits at Mount Sunapee
- Receive five 50% off "Bring a fellow college student" tickets to Mount Sunapee*
- 10% off retail in the Snow Sports Shops
- $25 pre-loaded on pass for food and beverage
|4.0 The College Pass
4.0 The College Pass Requirements
- Passes purchased through Mount Sunapee MUST be picked up at Mount Sunapee Guest Services.
- Proof of registration through Spring 2016 is required before pass will be issued.
- College Passes are available to full-time students only.
- A valid picture identification and an original signed letter from the Registrar (embossed with the school seal) stating full-time status through Spring 2016. Validation of full-time enrollment must be given before a College Pass will be issued. SORRY - NO EXCEPTIONS!
Direct-to-lift at Mount Sunapee, Killington and Pico
The 4.0 College Pass holders need to present their season pass at Okemo Resort Services to obtain an Okemo specific season pass for use at Okemo.
*College passholder and college student with proper ID must be present at ticket window. Only available at Mount Sunapee where pass was purchased. Not valid December 27–31, 2015; January 16–17 and February 13–14, 2016. Discount off full-price ticket; can’t be applied to any daily specials or other discounted tickets.
When purchasing Mount Sunapee Season Pass:
- Rates based on age as of January 1, 2016.
- Management may require proof of age upon purchase.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement. Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- Season Pass purchases are non-refundable. Upon management approval,
a credit may be issued toward future purchases with medical documentation of inability to ski/ride.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $50.00 must be paid for your replacement card after a two week waiting period.