Mount Sunapee • Okemo
Millennial Pass Features
- Unlimited skiing and riding at Mount Sunapee and Okemo all season long.
- Ages 19-29 only.
- CRESTED BUTTE BONUS
- Receive 25% off when you book through Crested Butte Vacations and stay in Crested Butte Mountain Resort-managed lodging property. Call 1-844-218-5962 for lodging and air reservations and ask for the Mount Sunapee Season Passholder Package.
- Includes up to 5 free days of skiing or riding at Crested Butte Mountain, when Crested Butte Mountain Resort-managed lodging is purchased through Crested Butte Vacations. Number of free days of skiing to match number nights of lodging, up to 5 days maximum. Tickets are non-transferable and valid for Mount Sunapee passholder only.
- Receive three (3) unrestricted days at Pico Mountain, Vermont loaded onto your Mount Sunapee Season Pass.
Earn $39 Guest Tickets
Purchase your Millennial season pass by October 12 and receive one $39 Guest Ticket. The Guest Tickets are loaded on each pass. Guest Tickets are valid only at Mount Sunapee Resort and are valid any day. The pass holder with his or her pass and the guest must be present to receive the Guest Ticket. Guest Tickets are full-day, all-mountain tickets. Extend this offer to your friends and family.
Direct-to-lift at Mount Sunapee and Okemo.
|Millennial Pass (Ages 19-29)
Saturday, December 26, 2015 – Sunday, January 3, 2016
Saturday, January 16, 2016 – Monday, January 18, 2016
Saturday, February 13, 2016 – Friday, February 19, 2016
When purchasing Mount Sunapee Season Pass:
- Rates based on age as of January 1, 2016.
- Management may require proof of age upon purchase.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement. Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- Season Pass purchases are non-refundable. Upon management approval,
a credit may be issued toward future purchases with medical documentation of inability to ski/ride.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $50.00 must be paid for your replacement card after a two week waiting period.