2017-2018 Mid-Week Pass
Mount Sunapee • Okemo
The Mid-Week Pass is made for those that are able to get out Monday through Friday and want to avoid the weekend bustle!
ALL NEW - 2017-18 Pass Protection Plan! Learn More.
Note: You must buy the following passes by April 30th to receive the listed price. After that date, the prices increase.
37% Off Before April 30th!
Rack Price: $635
Super Senior Mid-Week Pass
40% Off Before April 30th!
Rack Price: $455
Mid-Week Season Passes issued by Mount Sunapee, which are valid at Okemo, are not direct-to-lift at Okemo. On your first visit to Okemo please present your season pass at Resort Services to obtain an Okemo specific pass for use at Okemo.
Note: The We Are Sunapee Loyalty tickets are $42.00 tickets to encourage you to introduce a friend to Mount Sunapee! To redeem these tickets, the pass-holder must be present. Tickets can be redeemed at Guest Services and ticket windows.
Mid-Week Pass Black-out Dates:
- December 26, 2017 - January 1, 2018.
Skiing at Okemo? Take Note: Okemo’s holiday black-out dates this week are:
December 23rd 2017 – January 1st 2018.
- January 13th & 14th
- February 17th – 23rd
When purchasing Mount Sunapee Season Pass:
- Mount Sunapee pass-holders will need to go to Okemo Resort Services to pick up their Okemo direct-to-lift RFID card upon first visit.
- Rates based on age as of January 1, 2018.
- Management may require proof of age upon purchase.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement.
Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- Click here to learn about our NEW Pass Protection Plan.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $25.00 must be paid for your replacement card after a 7 day waiting period.