Mount Sunapee Sky Rides 2016
Mount Sunapee is the perfect getaway in every season! Come take an aerial sky ride to enjoy the breathtaking summit scenery. Jump onboard our Summit chairlift and enjoy the trip as you ascend to the summit. Unload at the top and take time to experience the view. Eat your bagged lunch, read a book, or simply relax at the peak and when you are ready to head back down jump on the lift and enjoy the view all the way to the bottom.
2016 Summer Skyride Dates:
- August 6-14 (New Hampshire Craftsmen Fair)
- September 5 (Labor Day)
- October 1-2
- October 8-10 (Mount Sunapee Pig Roast, Oct. 8 & 9)
- October 15-16
Aerial Sky Ride operating hours are 10:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Aerial Sky Ride Round Trip Fares (trip time approx. 10 minutes one-way)
Adult (ages 19-64) - $8
Children (ages 6-18) / Senior (ages 65+) - $6
Children ages 3-5 are free.
One-way trip (all ages) - $5
Please note: No more than two children ages 3-5 can ride a chair with one adult.
You must have either a round-trip or one-way ticket to ride the lift, which can be purchased at the Adventure Park. Tickets need to be purchased before hiking to the summit if you plan to ride the chairlift down.
Chairlift Passenger Information
- Four passengers per chair maximum, regardless of age or size.
- We require a minimum height of 42 inches for children to ride in the chair without adult supervision and they must be able to ride unassisted.
- Not all physically challenged guests may be able to be accommodated.
- Infants in a front pack are allowed to ride with the parent. For infants riding in a backpack, the backpack must be attached to the back of the chair.
Not Permitted on the Chairlift
- Dogs or animals of any kind.
- Mountain Bikes
South Peak Clipper Ship Quad Chairlift rides
Chairlift rides to the summit of our South Peak are available during Advenuture Park operation. Please note that this lift is uphill only so hiking down to the base area is required. Learn more.