The Wild Goose Waters 18-hole Miniature Golf Course is located at the base of the Adventure Park at South Peak. The course is open daily during the operating days of the Adventure Park and also Friday and Saturday evenings under the lights. “Wild Goose Waters” is the Indian translation for “Sunapee”. The course is adorned with replicas of the three light houses on Lake Sunapee, and some even come into play. Nine of the course holes are handicap accessible.
$9 - Ages 13 and Up
$6 - Ages 12 and Under
Spend the whole day at Mount Sunapee. Challenge yourself in the Adventure Park and relax/swim at Lake Sunapee State Beach. The Play All Day Package includes the following:
All for $49
• Four loops in the Aerial Challenge Course
• A round of Miniature Golf
• A round of disc golf with rentals
• South Peak chairlift ride
• 5 jumps, climbs or a combination of both in the Airbag or on the Climbing Wall
• Access to Lake Sunapee State Beach*
*Note: State Beach offered during operating dates of the State Beach. Not offered July 4, 5 and 6. During our Freestyle & Adventure Camp July 7-11 and 14-18 the Airbag/Climbing Wall is not offered.